We’d love to introduce you to Susan, aka Doughmesstic. She’s been a Nutella-holic from way back ; ) Here’s a little Choco-Nutty Q & A session so you can get to know her better
1. How long have you been a Nutella-holic? Actually, not all that long! I didn’t even get my first taste until we were in Italy in 2005. But…it’s been a love affair ever since!
2. What is your first memory of Nutella? My husband’s family has a spare apartment in the Castello section of Venice, and we were staying there over the New Years holiday. One morning I was craving peanut butter, but the Nutella was cheaper (I know!) so I came back to the apartment with a jar. One bit and I knew…this is the stuff. From that moment on, I threatened bodily injury to anyone approaching it!
3. What is your favorite way to eat Nutella? I think it tastes different here than in Italy, so I have two favorites. Abroad, I like to just spread it on plain crackers and go to town. Here, I like it spread on fresh bread and fried in butter with raspberries. Yum!
4. What is your Nutella NO-NO? Running out. That should NEVER happen!
5. What would you do for a spoonful of Nutella ; ) ? Is there someone you need me to take out? It’s an option.
6. What is the best thing you’ve ever made with Nutella? That’s too tough. Nutella Pie, Nutella Cheesecake, Nutella Cookies, Nutella Macarons….it’s like having to pick your favorite song or movie, it just can’t be done!
For more good stuff from Susan: